Ultrasound-Treatment with IONTO-SONO
with IONTO-SONO effect
The new technology for long-lasting beauty with the ultrasonic device IONTO-SONO® effect.
Ultrasound creates vibrations and compression waves in the tissue. Just like micro-massages, these vibrations can treat tissue and stimulate the release of tissue hormones that positively influence the metabolism and the condition of the muscles. This improves the skin and especially the elasticity of the skin.
Try this new Ultrasound-Treatment with the unique spectrum of activity of the Local Dynamic Micromassage (LDM) und look fresher, younger and more dynamic.
What is Ultrasound-Treatment?
This new technology uses ultrasound frequencies of 1 MHz, 3 MHz and 10 MHz that perfectly complement each other in their treatment effect. The resulting Local Dynamic Micromassage (LDM) immediately tightens your contour while keeping your facial expression. It stimulates the creation of collagen and tightens the collagen fibers.
IONTO-SONO effect is not only an effective anti-aging treatment for the face but can also be used to tighten body contours and reduce cellulite.
Local Dynamic Micromassage is an effective and successful treatment for:
- Rejuvenation of the skin, tightening of the skin
- Deep application of beauty agents
- Bodyshaping and tightening of tissue
- Acne-scars and treatment of acne
- Treatment of scars
- Aftercare for liposuction
- Cellulite treatment
- Treatment of stretch marks
How often should you repeat an Ultrasound-Treatment?
To achieve a lasting effect it is important to repeat the treatment over a longer period. Please contact me to discuss personal treatment requirements.
What is the Cost of an Ultrasound-Treatment?
I offer you Ultrasound-Treatment in three ways:
- Ultrasound-Treatment only
- Ultrasound-Treatment together with a Facial Mask
- Ultrasound-Treatement as an addition to the classical facial treatment
Ultrasound-Treatment for the Face – without Mask
All Ultrasound-Treatments begin with a facial cleaning followed by a peeling. The Ultrasound-Treatment is done with a lubricant. When finished I will apply a nurturing facial cream.
- Acne: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 110
- Wrinkles – short: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 110
- Wrinkles – long: Duration 60 Minutes, Price CHF 130
- Lifting: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 110
Ultrasound-Treatment for the Face – with Mask
All Ultrasound-Treatments begin with a facial cleaning followed by a peeling. Then I will apply a facial mask. I do the ultrasound-treatment directly on the facial mask. If a mask with beauty agents is used the ultrasound treatment is called „Phonophoresis“ which improves the infiltration of the beauty agents into the skin and increases the effectiveness of the treatment. The ultrasound-vibrations during the treatment are not recognized by most people.
The prices vary depending on the masks that are used:
- Acne: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 135
- Wrinkles – short: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 140
- Wrinkles – long: Duration 60 Minutes, Price CHF 160
- Lifting: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 140
Ultrasound-Treatment as an Addition to the Classical Facial Treatment
The Ultrasound-Treatment can also complement the classical facial treatments. It enhances the effectiveness of the facial treatment and improves the results.
Ultrasound-Treatment for Body Parts
The Ultrasound-Treatment starts with a peeling and is followed by the actual treatment using a lubricant gel. When finished I will apply a body cream to nurture the skin.
- Acne – Back: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 90
- Acne – Scars: Duration 30 Minutes, Price CHF 60
- Scars – All Body Parts: Duration 30 Minutes, Price CHF 60
- Lifting: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 90
- Cellulite Problem Areas: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 90
- Stretch Marks – short: Duration 30 Minutes, Price CHF 60
- Stretch Marks – long: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 90
- Tissue Lifting: Duration 45 Minutes, Price CHF 90
Let me convince you of the benefits of Ultrasound-Treatment for beauty purposes. You will be satisfied!
In general Ultrasound-Treatments are for normally healthy persons. It should not be used if you have one of the following conditions:
- Heart diseases or a cardiac pacemaker
- Cancer or malign tumors
- Conditions of the nervous system like Parkinson, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Implanted insulinpump
The following body parts must not be treated with Ultrasound:
- Spinal cord
- Eyes and eyelids
- Thyroid gland
- Gonadal like breasts and ovaries
- Bacterial infections such as furuncle and carbuncle, tuberculosis
- Open wounds, infections
- Scars from operations only after three months
- Vascular diseases such as thrombosis etc.
- Malfunction of blood coagulation
- Body parts with circulatory disorders
In case of doubt please consult your doctor.